West Los Angeles Dentist Larry Picard DDS
Welcome to our West Los Angeles Dentistry website. Dr. Larry Picard has been dedicated to bringing his patients state-of-the-art dental care. His special expertise as a cosmetic dentistry including dental implants means he can give you a beautiful, healthy smile. Dr. Picard is currently rated one of the top dentists in Los Angeles. Check his reviews on Yelp, Zocdoc, and Yahoo Local.
West Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentistry For a Great Smile!
Dr. Picard is a preventative dentist who will tell you that dental cleanings & exams are the first step to proper oral health. Procedures such as porcelain veneers, dental crowns, implant crowns, dental fillings, teeth whitening and Invisalign® Orthodontic Treatments are some of the cosmetic dentistry options for you.
Do You Have Gaps In Your Teeth? We can help you get that perfect smile! Read more about Gaps in your teeth or Black Triangles
DO YOU SNORE?
Many people do not realize that snoring is the number one symptom for sleep apnea. Read more about sleep apnea.
- Honoring your time – wait time never over ten minutes
- Keeping on top of the latest dental education and procedures
- Taking the time to educate you on your options and helping you make informed, pressure-free decisions
- Working with you financially, from filling out all insurance forms and submitting bills to insurance for you (and billing insurance before billing you), to giving you flexible payment options if you need them
- Friendly staff who remember you and treat you with genuine respect and warmth
While we pride ourselves on keeping your wait time to a minimum, we also want all of your time with us to be comfortable and convenient. Feel free to enjoy our:
- Water infused with fresh fruit or cucumber
- Complimentary fresh fruit
- Current, popular magazines
- Free Wi-Fi
Se habla espanol
West Los Angeles dentist Larry Picard is located just a few miles from Santa Monica, Century City and Westwood. The entire team is here to exceed your expectations. Our staff can help you develop a treatment plan customized to your dental health goals.