Beautiful Smiles by Leading West Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist
If you type in “Cosmetic Dentist West Los Angeles” into your search, welcome to our website! Though we have a Los Angeles address, we are part of what the locals call “The Westside” or “West Los Angeles”.
While general dentistry focuses on preventing, diagnosing, and treating oral disease, cosmetic dentistry is concerned with improving the look of your smile. There are a number of dental treatments used today that can fall into both categories, both improving the look of your mouth and smile and treating an existing oral problem.
What are some common cosmetic dentistry procedures?
There are a number of cosmetic dentistry procedures that are performed routinely in dental offices across the country. These include:
- Teeth Whitening – Remove stains and discoloration.
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges fill the gap that is created by missing teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers cover the visible surfaces of your front teeth in order to correct tooth discoloration, and improve the look of teeth that are chipped, poorly spaced, crooked or misshapen.
- Porcelain Crowns – crowns can be used to repair broken teeth, or teeth with overly large cavities that cannot simply be filled.
- Reshaping – if you have crooked, misshapen, or chipped teeth, contouring and reshaping can restore them to a more natural appearance.
What cosmetic dentistry procedure is right for me?
Only a qualified cosmetic dentist can tell you what procedure is right for you, and whether or not you would be a good candidate for any cosmetic dentistry procedure. If you are curious about whether or not you would benefit from a cosmetic dentistry procedure, call our office today at (310) 479-4500 to schedule a consultation. Larry Picard, DDS is a professional with years of experience in both general dentistry cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. He will carefully examine your teeth and work with you to formulate a treatment plan that can help you achieve your best and brightest smile.